- The remaining balance of your total room cost including taxes is due on check in at the hotel. Azul Ocean Club accepts cash (Costa Rican Colones and US Dollars), and credit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express).
Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at email@example.com if you have any questions or require any changes.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- If you fail to show up before 06:00 pm of the first day of your booking, or check in day, the whole booking will be cancelled, and “no show” charges will apply.
- Pets are not permitted at Azul Ocean Club.
Payment policy for the peak season
Christmas, New Year, Holy Week, Costa Rican holidays and other dates decided by the hotel.
- A 100% deposit of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation.
- We require a three-night minimum booking for holiday reservations during the Christmas and New Year’s holiday period (December 22 – January 2) and a three-night minimum booking during the Easter holiday period.
- You may pay your hotel room balance via credit card or bank wire transfer prior to your arrival. Please contact us at info@ azuloceanclub.com if you would like us to send you bank account details and wire transfer instructions. Payments must be received no less than one month prior to your arrival date. Please ensure you confirm your payment with us via email.